The view from the trees

FIRST DAY OF UNI 2.0!!!!! Extra exclamation marks!!!!!!

Sooooo....I'm wondering if it makes me a nerd for having read all the materials but...oh who cares? I have embraced my inner nerd from day one and I love me!!!!! There will be a walk in the streets dedicated to me and my awesomeness later in the day (will post photos of said awesomeness unless the police break it up)

So----------Okay okay, who cares about the classes I just had. I'm looking forward to Writing Ecologies and how badass I need to be for it tomorrow. The readings and web content blow my mind.

I guess everything looks good brand new and shiny in its clear plastic sexy packaging. I hope it is as awesome as my nervous system keeps telling me it will be.

Ahhhhhh!!!! Later today I will give serious thought to my overuse of exclamation marks and whether I need a reality check on this one (I probably do in some form of my life).

For now I am content to let my young fresh self be drawn in by the Education system (not the school one) and let me mind be blown.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luminescence 50

Luminescence 49

Luminescence 12