Welcome to the Serial Novelette

As of tomorrow I will be releasing a mini story I created. I will release a new bite size segment everyday. I've been toying with the idea of releasing a short story that predates my finished manuscript for a while and considering the ways I could do it. If you'd read my manuscript you would know there are some characters that will also appear in my serialization.

Though the list of those who have read it are few....

My point is that I want to post my story online and I'm unsure of the medium platform I should use or even the reception which is also dependent on where I release it. So this is my experiment.

It's a fantasy young adult story about a girl, well....there is a girl....there might be a boy and there most certainly is chaos.

Novelette        Luminescence        Ava Redman

MARCUS Ambruge will stop at nothing to uncover the truth about a girl who could change the course of the world. He travels across the world in search of her only to find he already knows her and she is a secret too dire to risk. 

Along with a band of Guardians he travels to London in search of answers to a mysterious jar uncovered in the African Savannah only to find its contents endangers them all. 

AELIUS is tired of being told what to do and the sympathy she endures from people who know about her past. She'll stop at nothing to make everyone see she's not some little girl and needs to be taken seriously. 

Enter a world of deception and magicke, a world owned by power. Those who have it wield it and those who don't are wielded by it. Choose your power in order to survive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luminescence 50

Luminescence 49

Luminescence 12