Luminescence 16

“What?” her throat bobbed.
“You heard me.”
“Why?”
“Because you want to,” his smirk was all knowing and infuriating. “Because you can’t stop thinking about me and you crave this just as much as I do. Kiss me.”
“No,” she lashed out, pushing him back by a few inches. The contact, the surge as it pulsed through her body. She bit down on the inside of her cheek hard. She would not give in.
“You know you want to,” he cocked his head to the side.
She pushed again. “Stop it,” she hissed. “I can’t get into trouble again.”
“Then kiss me.”
She pushed him again until he hit the back wall but instead of stopping, her fist went flying, soaring. Chase dipped almost in time as the fist scraped along his cheek and met with the wall. She cried out instinctively dropping her hand when her cry echoed down the corridor. She retreated, lungs panting hard just as Mrs Primstone came out into the corridor, her words ringing out into the dead air and pulsing in Aelius’s veins long after. Suspension.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luminescence 50

Luminescence 49

Luminescence 12