So...as a freelance writer and journalist this advice comes in handy when starting out in the content writing industry...well it could be used in a broader term...but for the most part I like to include my ways of how I progressed in the field of writing. I'm currently at Uni studying communications, majoring in Journalism. All my classes though not currently focused on my chosen major still centralize around writing and social media because as I'm learning now they are interconnected more closely than I before imagined. I started out freelance writing two years ago when I joined freelancer.com which would eventually lead me down a pathway of writing 10,000 word stories and essays for pittance. I wouldn't recommend going down this path unless you need to learn this lesson the hard part; YOUR WORK HAS VALUE. Let's face it though, you're a nobody. I am a nobody in the writing field with little to no experience and so I must read the advice magazines and tr...
As of tomorrow I will be releasing a mini story I created. I will release a new bite size segment everyday. I've been toying with the idea of releasing a short story that predates my finished manuscript for a while and considering the ways I could do it. If you'd read my manuscript you would know there are some characters that will also appear in my serialization. Though the list of those who have read it are few.... My point is that I want to post my story online and I'm unsure of the medium platform I should use or even the reception which is also dependent on where I release it. So this is my experiment. It's a fantasy young adult story about a girl, well....there is a girl....there might be a boy and there most certainly is chaos. Novelette Luminescence Ava Redman MARCUS Ambruge will stop at nothing to uncover the truth about a girl who could change the course of the world. He travels across the world in search of her o...
Comments
Post a Comment